Having amassed an extensive amount of knowledge over his 20 years in the sport, Sera is now turning his focus to helping the next generation of stars. David will be open to working with drivers racing at any level, in any class and on any brand of chassis.
Sera’s mission: To get the most out of each driver and provide tuition to continually improve. The core of this program is the ability to fine-tune each driver’s skill set. Being a successful driver himself, David has the ability to give the ﬁnest details in his coaching.
From corner entry to throttle and brake modulation and overtaking, to how to get the best jump off the start of a race and avoid on track incidents, David can provide the necessary tools to get drivers to the front of the pack. There are few who offer this type of detailed coaching, and even fewer that have the ability to verbalise their expectations to their protégés.
Driver’s that have received coaching from David Sera include:
– Luis Leeds (Red Bull Junior Driver British F4)
– Joey Mawson (Formula 3 Europe)
– Anton DePasquale (V8 Supercars – Erebus)
– Bryce Fullwood (Dunlop Series Driver)
– Chelsea Angelo (Dunlop Series Driver)
– James Wharton (World No.3 & 3 x Australian Champion)
– Kai Allen (Cadet 12 Australian Champion)